People of today prefer "instant". Instant gratification, instant ordering, Instant noodles etc. Mobile Apps have become the new on-the-go,"instant" trend. If your restaurant does not have a mobile app you are missing out on a revenue stream and engaging with your customers.
According to Deloitte, a massive 79% of Australians now own a smartphone.
95% of mobile users lookup local business information.
After searching 61% will call the business.
And 59% will visit the business.
90% of users will take action within 24hrs.
Your Restaurant apps should be interactive, enticing and engaging to your customers. they should include:
- Business information with a click-to-call, GPS directions and opening times.
- Menus – Let your customers know what’s on the menu for every meal
- Events - Keeps customers in the loop by creating events
- Push Notifications – Alert your customers with specials, events, and bring users into your establishment
- Reservations – Book your reservation through the app
- Coupons – create coupons and customer can redeem them the next time they visit
- Places – Tell your clients where your business is location & check opening and closing ours
- Tip Calculator – Handy tool to have when dining out!
- Food Ordering - Order your meal directly from within the app, no wait, no line (delivery or pick-up option)
Giving your customers a mobile app will increase:
- customer visits
- customer base
- customer satisfaction
- and ultimately, revenue!
If your competitors don’t have a mobile app, you will have an advantage over them by going mobile now! Click on the image below.